11.14.2008

F*** THAT!!!

Okay, I said that I was not going to blog anymore until next week, but in the words of one of my favorite people, F*** THAT!!!

So today is all about me. I'm going to rant and rave, and if you don't like it, then F*** YOU too!!! and get the heck off of my page! (please note the disclaimer in my description of this blog above)

Yesterday at work, I was ready to tear the damn club up! So we had a bid that was due on today. My portion was completed, I was just waiting on another butthole to get me his section, so that I could finalize. He finally got it to me yesterday morning, only for me to discover that it wasn't complete. He left shit out, he didn't do some shit...I was livid. So here I am, trying to do this bastard's job so that the bid is submitted correctly, but it's no where near my job description!! I was so pissed, I said F*** THAT, and I told those bastards 'I quit' and left the damn premises! Of course, having scared my friend to death with that statement, I didn't really quit...I just left and went to Popeyes to get me some damn chicken.

So I'm in line at Popeye's, and I have the bright idea that since they were putting me through all this trouble, I would use my company credit card and have lunch on them. So I order up some shit, $10 worth of shit to be exact (and for an individual meal, that's a lot!). Get to the window and whip out my Amex, and the little bastard asked me if I had a Visa or a Mastercard. WHAT!!?? You got to be kidding me!! So I look in my wallet, and of course my never-carry-cash-ass only had a whopping $4!!! Stop laughing, this shit was NOT funny!! So what do I do!!?? I say F*** THAT, and do the only thing I can...order two 1.49 chicken wraps and take my behind back to work!!

I get back, finish doing someone else's job, and then take a moment to do a Whitney exhale. NOPE, too soon. They come back and say that I need to have the damn bid bound. I told THEM that the day before when I realized that it was too big. Anyway, so I tell them that they're gonna have to take it because I couldn't be late picking up my kids. Made up some cocka-maimey excuse about the floors at the daycare being stripped. Guess they didn't believe me, cuz they handed that crap to me and told me to get going. F*** THAT!! Do they know who I am?? I'm Lady damn Queen, I don't have to put up with this shit, I said while driving down the road to the copy center.

So I get there, and the damn girl is taking all day to get to me. Apparently, she was messing up someone's order, so I knew this was gonna be a problem. I call back to the job and tell them, "F*** THAT, ya'll gone have to pick this shit up on your own, I'm out!!" Okay, maybe I really said, "Mr. So-and-So, they are running behind in the copy center and I need to pick up my children, so would it be alright if I left this and you picked it up?" Yeah, sounds a little bit more like what I really said. With that, I took my tail home, poured a stiff drink, and watched some completely legal brand new feature films on the net...

Where am I going with all this? First, let me tell you about today. I get to work, and lo and damn behold that same bid that I got rid of yesterday is sitting on my desk. Apparently the idiot at the copy center screwed it up (how? no idea when all she had to do was punch and bind), and they wanted me to put it back together again. At this point, I'm broken and I just do it. I get on the computer, thinking I'd go read something to make me laugh, and I end up reading some shit that threw me for a figure eight, not a loop, a damn figure eight! You know what?? F*** THAT!! I'm done!!

So for all the people that I spend way too much time being nice too...F*** THAT!!!
For all the times I wanted to punch a negro in the mouth and didn't...F*** THAT!!!
For all the times I wanted to teach a white dude the true meaning of racial violence, and didn't... F*** THAT!!!
For trying to make other people happy all the time...F*** THAT!!!

From now on, I'm gonna do me, and I could care less who can't handle it. Cry, write, slit your wrists, take some pills, I don't give a damn! Work it out!

I'm gonna do what I want, LOVE who I want, Be who I want, Act how I want, Take what I want, and Live how I want!!

F***ING F*** THAT!!!!!

This blog is brought to you by every soul in America who is plain tired of the bull, and ready to take action. You don't have to be a victim...F*** THAT!!!

---Paid for by the FT&IT Commission

3 comments:

Diamond~Star said...

***Bravo!!! Applause***

Whew...you had a day!!!

Raquel Pauline said...

sounds like you need your own reality tv show.

Lady Queen said...

Diamond - Thanks! I'm telling you, some people's children...just make you want to scream!! LOL!

Raquel - You know, that's probably a good idea! I should look into that! I'd call it "Why Did I Wake Up?" LOL!