3.20.2009

Facebook Frenzy


So many people have been talking about the phenomenon of facebook lately. I don't much about all of that but I will say this...


I love facebook for the reunions that it provides. I have found SO many people on facebook from my past, some that I have spent years trying to find! I think some of the features are awesome.


Now I'm not the sit-at-the-computer-until-I'm-blue-in-the-face type, but the fact that I can hop on, look around, answer a couple of questions, find some folks, check out the weekend parties, and continue about my day is a huge plus!


Don't get me wrong, I think a lot on the site is juvenile, but if you use it for what it's worth, it's cool.


My only question is: In the wake of the 20-something milllionare (or is it billionare), why in the heck didn't I think of this?????????????

2 comments:

Diamond~Star said...

I like Facebook for the reunions myself. I don't sit on here for long periods of time like I would do my other pages, but it is ok.

Coach Rosie said...

Looking at some of your posts, I don't doubt that you could think of something equally rewarding.